As the temperature rises, the thought of getting up in the morning, taking a shower, and getting ready for work just makes us wish the weekend never ends. But life happens and we’re back to office wear come Monday. So as much as we want to wear tank tops and shorts all week long, our HR just won’t approve.
To help make your morning routine an effortless one, we curated summer-ready—but also office-appropriate—looks from some of our favorite fashion girls that you can easily copy this season. Whether your workplace is super casual or a bit formal, scroll down to see 15 ways you can update your 9-to-5 summer look.
1. Printed Top + Printed Skirt + Mules
2. Crop Top + Blazer + High-Waisted Jeans
3. Matching Top and Bottom + Heels
4. Plaid Blazer + White Tee + Cuffed Jeans
5. White Tee + Jeans + Robe
6. Button Down + Blazer + Jeans
7. Camisole Top + Printed Blazer + A-Line Skirt
8. Button Down + Cropped Jeans + Heels
9. Matching Blazer and Culottes + Sneakers
10. Feminine Blouse + Midi Skirt + Block Heels
11. Button Down + Midi Skirt + Heels
12. Blouse + Kimono + Jeans
13. Wrap Blouse + White Pants + Loafers
14. White Tee + Tailored Pants + Belt
15. Button Down + Printed Pants + Loafers
Featured image via @itscamilleco.