As we transition to the new year, you’re probably thinking of fresh new ways to update your wardrobe. But instead of buying a whole set, we’re showing you ways on how to revamp the pieces you already have in your closet. So to help you take a closer step to the new, stylish—and organized—you, we’re helping you streamline your wardrobe this season with 20 outfits that will create a fail-proof foundation for 9-to-5 chic.
Scroll down below for 20 workwear outfit ideas you can easily copy this month.
1. Dress down a LWD with a blazer and leather slides.
2. Keep it neutral.
3. Pair a bow-tie blouse with a pair of wide-leg culottes.
4. Balance a feminine top with an edgy skirt.
5. Match an oversized button-down with black tight-fitting jeans.
6. Layer a hoodie with a blazer on a day that’s extra cool.
7. Update a white tee with a printed blazer.
8. Or printed tailored trousers.
9. Go monochrome.
10. Dress casual yet fun with a denim jacket and colored pants.
11. Elevate your black and white ensemble with a play on silhouettes.
12. You can’t go wrong with a blazer and denim skirt. Add a belt for a touch of sophistication.
13. A statement blazer instantly elevates a graphic tee and ripped jeans combo.
14. To keep a simple outfit interesting, put on a pair of bright shoes.
15. How classy is wearing a turtleneck underneath a tailored suit?
Featured image via @wethepeoplestyle.