Ahh, we’re finally nearing the end of the “ber” months. And that only means two things: the holidays are just around the corner and you can finally take the vacation you’ve booked half a year ago. But if you’re traveling to a place where the temperature actually drops below 18 °C, you’re probably on the hunt for pieces that will keep you warm throughout your trip. While the thought of layering excites you, packing for the cold can be quite a challenge. You have to make sure the pieces you bring are not only functional, but can also guarantee you chic OOTDs.
So to help you revamp your travel wardrobe, we’ve compiled 20 cold weather-ready looks from some of our favorite fashion girls so you can plan your outfits ahead.
1. Knit Turtleneck Sweater + Denim Jacket + Cropped Pants + Loafers
2. Hoodie + Plaid Blazer + Leather Leggings + Ankle Boots
3. Midi Sun Dress + Trench Coat + Ankle Boots
4. Knit Sweater + Ruffled Skirt + Sneakers
5. Hoodie + Long Coat + Cropped Jeans + Mules + Beanie
6. Camisole Top + Long Coat + Jeans + Wide Belt + Sneakers
7. White Tee + Velvet Blazer + Leather Pants + Sneakers
8. White Tee + Denim Jacket + Sweater + Leather Mini Skirt + Ankle Boots
9. Long-Sleeved Turtleneck Top + Cigarette Jeans + Boots
10. Black Tee + Cropped Pants + Plaid Trench Coat + Ankle Boots
11. Camisole Top + Plaid Coat + Leather Pants + Printed Mules
12. Knit Sweater + Printed Skirt + Boots
13. Camisole Top + Puffer Jacket + Skinny Jeans + Sneakers + Newsboy Cap
14. Printed Dress + Denim Jacket + Block Heels
15. Camisole Top + Sweater + Pleated Skirt + Long Coat + Sneakers
16. Striped Tee + Long Coat + Skinny Jeans + Over The Knee Boots
17. Long-Sleeved Turtleneck Top + Bright Culottes + Boots + Beret
18. Black Tee + Skinny Jeans + Belt + Fur Coat + Loafers
19. Sweater + Leather Vest + Pleated Skirt + Sneakers
20. Turtleneck Top +Tailored Pants + Long Coat + Fanny Pack + Sneakers
Featured image via @chiiloyzagagibbs.