Airport style is synonymous with basics, comfort, and basically anything we can cozy up in for a long period of time. But how do you make airport wear look chic and polished? Or how do you stay comfortable, practical, and still look put together from running to the immigration to stepping out of the airplane?
If you’re in need of style inspiration for your next flight, look no further. We’ve found the perfect person to look to for ideas. Instagram It girl and jet-setter Olivia Culpo has nailed travel style by blurring the lines between fashion and function. From elevating wardrobe staples such as sweaters, denim jackets, and boots to monochromatic looks, see 10 killer looks that will have you flying in style just like Olivia Culpo below.
1. Update your white shirt and jeans combo with a pair of statement flats.
2. Make a statement with an oversized hoodie.
3. You can never go wrong with denim on denim.
4. How to make pajama-style look chic? Go monochrome.
5. A pair of leather leggings and a varsity jacket is a fail-proof combination.
6. Keep it interesting with a graphic sweater and ripped skinny jeans.
7. Upgrade an all-black look with a statement bag and furry slides.
8. Look for something you can run around all day in like head-to-toe sportswear.
9. When in doubt, wear boots.
10. Just add a trench coat and you’re ready to go!