As the temperature rises, the thought of getting up in the morning, taking a shower, and getting ready for work just makes us wish the weekend never ends. But life happens and we’re back to office wear come Monday. So as much as we want to wear tank tops and shorts all week long, our HR just won’t approve.
To help make your morning routine an effortless one, we curated summer-ready—but also office-appropriate—looks from some of our favorite fashion bloggers that you can easily copy this season. Whether your workplace is super casual or a bit formal, scroll down to see 8 ways you can update your 9-to-5 summer look.
1. T-Shirt + Midi Skirt + Pumps
2. Button Down + Tube + Ripped Jeans + Mules
3. White Blouse + Culottes + Ballet Flats
4. Patched Button-Down + Statement Skirt + Bright Bag + Loafers
5. White Tee + Printed Tube + Denim Skirt + Kitten Heels
6. Sun Dress + Statement Flats
7. Printed Button-Down + Denim Skirt + Pumps
8. Button Down w/ Slashed Sleeves + Cropped Jeans + Loafers
Featured image via @itscamilleco.