If you’re going on a beach getaway, it’s essential to stock your beauty kit with the proper products to get you through a hot summer day. From going light on makeup and heavy on SPF, here’s a checklist for your next sizzling rendezvous under the sun.
1. Sunscreen – A sunblock with high SPF is a must for every beach trip as you’ll be under the heat for hours on end.
Laneige Sun Block Supreme SPF 50, P1,375, beautymnl.com
2. Body Oil – For an extra sultry look, lather some oil onto your skin which will also give you that moisturizing feeling.
Neutrogena Body Oil, P665, beautymnl.com
3. Lip Balm – Keep your lips moisturized with a balm with a tropical flavor that screams island vibes.
Burt’s Bees Island Lip Balm with Passion Fruit, P375, beautybar.com.ph
4. Tinted Moisturizer – Too much makeup isn’t necessary when you’re at the beach. Go for a tinted moisturizer for enough coverage that isn’t too heavy.
Pixi H20 Skintint, P1,190, beautymnl.com
5. Bronzer – A tropical vacay is the perfect time to get glowing. Enhance that sun-kissed complexion with a brush of bronzer.
BECCA Shadow and Light Bronze/Contour Perfector, P2,010, sephora.ph
6. Bright Eyeliner – Leave your black liner at home and try a colored one for a stand-out summer beauty look.
Maybelline Color Show Liner in Ocean Blue, P199, maybelline.com.ph
7. Fun Nail Polish – If you’re used to neutral shades when it comes to nail polish, it’s about time to try a hue that pops out.
Orly Nail Polish in Neon Heat, P385, calyxta.com
8. Anti-Frizz Spray – Protect your hair from the sizzling sun and tame all that frizz with a smoothing spray.
It’s a 10 Miracle Dry Oil Spray, P1800, calyxta.com
9. Hydrating Hair Mask – After being under intense heat and getting soaked in chlorine and salt water, your hair needs that pampering boost at the end of the day.
Percy and Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask, P1,407, sephora.ph
10. Aloe Facial Mask – Treat your skin to an aloe mask that will soothe the damaging effects of the sun.
Tony Moly I’m Real Aloe Mask Sheet, P85, calyxta.com